It’s just really boring to see galleries centered around one set of characters /subject/fandom. (some with the same effects being used in every single render.) It makes me pretty sad that the galleries of some of the most popular MMDers are like this, and it kinda makes me wonder how they got so popular.
I not know how YamiSweet's edits can be a MMD problem .-. I thought you were less "subjetive"...
For the thousandth time, These aren’t any of the admins personal opinions. They’re sent in, and we just publish them.
HDVPass Blonde babe Jules Sterling deepthroats and fucks on Blond haired cutie tugging on your hard wet dong pov style
Two nasty amateur african lesbians licking and masturbating each holes
Perfect tit fuck and blowjob by busty babe
Galleries of big uncut irish cocks and free redhead boy gay twink movies Bailey ODare gets horny and indulges in fucking a hung stud Amateur brunette Czech girl screwed in public for money Naughty MILF Adriana starts blowjob to impress her fuckmate
Love him, my first fanart for him, yeah yeah, I don’t do too much this time…but heiiiiiiiii, Clear, everyone loves you!!!
I’m aware of what the origin of this character is, but I honestly couldn’t resist sharing it with you guys, because it’s hella accurate. The eyes are literally perfect.
She makes very HQ LAT Models w/ no errors. Plus she’s always willing to help out!
Why you should credit model makers
- Some model makers have DeviantART. They’re more likely to find your work and favourite it if you credit them. Masisi, Hzeo and Reyama are frequently on DA.
- If another person likes the model you use, it saves you the pain of dealing with “where did you get the model?” and “what model is that?” comments.
- It makes you look like a good and considerate person.
- You look more professional and like an experienced person in MMD if you have a list of credits.
- It doesn’t take that long to write “Model by Tda”.
- 99% of model makers ask in their rules that you credit them,
- If you want to be credited for your work, it’s kinda hypocritical to not credit others.
- Even if you think everyone knows that model is by Piron, there is always that one newer user that doesn’t know any of the model makers except Animasa.
you don’t know the creator, look in the readme that comes with most models.
- Write the names of creators on the files of the models you download. “Ex. Nakao Luka ver. 1.0”
Hello. I was wondering if I could have a review and/or opinions on this picture of mine. I’m DanijoEX from DA. I made this with MMD, Paint.net, and PicMonkey.
It’s not the “best” one I did. But one I think I did decently at most. Again I apologize for the trouble.
Not bad! t’s a bit hard to see the face because of all the white on it, so I’d maybe adjust the lighting. On an upper body photo like this, the focus should be on the face, so you really want to define and make the face pop rather than it sort of blending in with the colours of the background. Her hair is what definitely stands out here because of the contrast in colours. Id maybe adjust the eye, so it’s looking right at the camera, and maybe move the head so it isn’t straight up. Like tilting it a bit can make it more natural.
Other than that, really good work! Keep it up!